Home Prices in Ashburn Farm for February 2013
This Real Estate Market Data for Ashburn Farm is provided by Michael Wilson of The Wilson Team at Keller Williams Realty.
Ashburn Farm Home Prices
The evident steady rise of median listing prices of homes in Ashburn Farm is a result of continued low inventory in the area. Homes prices in the Ashburn Farm cover a wide range, from $629,900 to $330,000.
This is why it’s important for you to find an expert real estate agent in Ashburn Farm to aid you in your property search. You need someone who understands the market and does thorough market research, so you can end up with a good deal for your next home.
Ashburn Farm Real Estate Report Summary
The median estimated value of homes for sale in Ashburn Farm for February 2013 is $383,060. This takes into account both single family homes in the higher price ranges and townhouses in the lower ranges. This figure has increased by 0.96% from the previous month and a 9.15% increase from February 2012.
Most homes sold are in the $200 – $225 and $175 – $200 per square foot range, and are usually above 2400 sq.ft. The median listing price is $322,000, which is slightly lower than the median list price in the entire Loudoun County. The median home age is 19 years, and most Ashburn Farm homes that are sold have 4 bedrooms.
91% of properties are owned, with the remaining 9% being rentals. Vacancies are nonexistent in Ashburn Farm, and this drives rental rates up. High and rising rents adds home buyers to an already heated market! Home prices in Ashburn may continue to rise due to this.
Find Homes for Sale in Ashburn Farm, VA
Visit my website to search for homes for sale in Ashburn Farm. Our search tools are continuously updated, so it’s easy to get the latest information, including home prices in Ashburn Village. Want to get an email notification every time new Ashburn Farm homes come on the market? It’s easy to setup … and you’ll be the first to know about a new listing … and you can be the first to see it!
To find out what your home is worth in the current market or to find the latest homes prices in Ashburn Farm – click that link or contact me by phone or email on my website. If you are considering selling your home in Ashburn Farm, now is the perfect time to list it. The inventory is very low, so competition – other houses on the market – is very low!
Loudoun Real Estate
Realtor®, BPOR, ePro, SFR
Keller Williams Realty – Ashburn VA